The procedure is used in combination with bio-revitalizing solutions – RRS Injectible (SkinTech Pharm) – which are highly certified products for treatment of:
- CE III is used for treating acne scars, post-operative and post-traumatic scars. The procedure is performed with a bio-revitalizing solution which contains hyaluronic acid. The synthesis of collagen, elastin and growth peptides is stimulated naturally. The period for recovery from microneedling is only a few hours in comparison to the laser therapy where 7-10 days are needed for the patient to recover. The choice of treatment for acne scars is done by an expert dermatologist in V DERM. The recovery period is taken under consideration when deciding the type of treatment but the most important thing is procedure-effect.
- Treatment of dark spots on the skin – Bio-revitalizing solution is used for the procedure. Its aim is to treat the hyperpigmentation areas
- Fine wrinkles around the eyes and lips. Tightening the loose skin – Bio-revitalizing solution which contains hyaluronic acid is used for the procedure. The procedure leads to an increase in the synthesis of collagen by 400%
- Treatment of stretch marks on the body – The most common places where stretch marks appear is on the abdomen, thighs, breasts and underarms. Their treatment is challenging and sometimes it does not give the desired result. The early pink and reddish stretch marks respond better to treatment and the desired result can easily be achieved. Our specialists work with RRS® HA STRIMATRIX which contains hyaluronic acid, growth factors, amino acids, microelements, antioxidants, vitamins, fatty acids, coenzymes, etc. It stimulates the regeneration and hydratation of the skin and it is used for treating stretch marks on the body.
The medical microneedling is a non-surgical method by which bio-revitalizing solutions are applied with special fine needles for microinjection. The solution contains hyaluronic acid, vitamins, amino acids and active molecular pigments. The procedure gives a revitalizing effect which tightens the skin and treats the scars because it naturally stimulates the synthesis of collagen, elastin and growth peptides. The medical microneedling is performed once every 3-6 weeks.
Characteristics of the procedure:
– The procedure can be used on each skin phototype
– The procedure is minimally invasive
– Patients describe the procedure as fast and pain-free
– The procedure has a long lasting effect
In the clinic we work with the Amiea med REVIVE MN systems (made in Germany) which have a high degree of precision and the microinjections only slightly injure the epidermis. The system has a stand-alone handpiece with an integrated motor for silent work and low vibration. It also doesn’t get heated which is comfortable both for the patient and the doctor. The system’s cartridges are for single use only. Their safety membrane doesn’t allow the cartridges to be reused and prevents infections which gives the patient high level of safety.